You experience with Happy Thoughts Studio begins with a discovery consultation to understand what the teen years mean to you, about all those changes that are going on how they has brought you family closer than ever. We want to know you and tell your story.
Then, we will make plans to create the perfect mood for your session. We will talk about what to wear and how to best prepare for the session. Just breath, relax and we will help each step of the way.
During your photographic session, we will celebrate all those experiences and people that has come to define who you are.
Shortly after your session, you will experience your photographs during your Cinematic Reveal and Design Consultation where we will assist you in the selection and customization of Artwork for your home.
Almost grown up! I promised I wasn't going to blink and missed it, yet I look at you and wonder "where did time go?"
But if I'm honest, I have to admit I do actually want you to grow up! You have become an incredible human being and have great big dreams. This world needs more amazing people like you and I have to share your greatness with the world.
Even though you may grow, I know you'll never grow out of my life, or my heart. I am so proud of the amazing person you turn out to be. So my heart will be ok, so go spread your wings and fly!
A 10% discount available for active and retired members of our Armed Forces from the purchase of any of our Catalog products.
We support our military families.
FIND OUT MORE.
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
- A discovery consultation to learn about your teen, HS Senior and your family.
- Your fun and exciting photo session.
- A cinematic reveal of 30-40 photographs celebrating you and your relationships.
- A design and ordering consultation during which we will design the most perfect wall art, album and portrait collections for your home.
- Full use of our designer dresses.
- This custom designed artwork will be made available to you for purchase.
- High resolution digitals are sold separately.
Se Habla Español
We can't wait to talk to you! Call me right now at 210-636-7113 or visit our studio at the historic San Antonio's Finesilver Bldg., 816 Camaron Street, Suite 1.03.
We help families treasure their lives together by preserving their stories through meaningful and artistically crafted photography and video
We specialize in printed art - custom designed for intentional homes and meaningful living.